In this tutorial we create a plaited ponytail. This tutorial is intended for people with long hair but can work with other types of hair too.
- Centre your hair in the middle and separate into two sections.
- Plait one section right until the end whilst leaving the other section hanging.
- Take the two separate sections
- Tie them in a loose knot at the back of your head.
- Wrap the plaited section around the loose ponytail until only a tiny piece is left.
- Tuck this remaining piece of hair underneath the bun if you can
- Use the hair stick to weave through the plaited hair to get a firm grip.