In this tutorial we use a Tapioca Leaf to create a wrapped bun. This generally suits hair that is longer but can work with other types of hair too.
- Put your hair into a low pony tail
- Take it and loop it into itself.
- Depending on the length of your hair, do this a few times until you are left with two small strands on either side.
- Leave them long enough to criss cross around the bun to create a wrap.
- Tie them or fold them underneath the bun, if you can.
- Take the hairpin and thread it like a needle through the bun.
- You want to make sure its gone through multiple layers of the hair so it will hold securely in place.